Schneider Electric Manager, Project Management in Malaysia
We are currently seeking a professional to join Schneider Electric as Head of Project Management
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
In this role, you will
- Mentor and guide the in executing the local big Mission Critical Infrastructure Data Center Projects.
- Manage multi-location Data Center projects.
- Conduct periodic project risk reviews and audits on active projects.
- Develop appropriate resources and teams to execute multi-location Data Center projects.
- Establish a common Project Management framework with guidelines to track key project deliverables and measurement criteria.
- Work with the project team to adapt and rollout Customer Project Process (CPP).
- Roll out best practice tools including Project Folders, Tools, Templates, knowledge transfer and sharing success stories.
- Update the regional project team in good practices learned during project execution.
- Take part in Virtual Regional Support Team to coach and support other in country Project Managers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Comprehensive and In-depth understanding of customer’s Mission Critical Infrastructure ( Data Center ), Power (MV & LV), Cooling (including chillers), UPS, Software (DCIM, BMS), Fire Protection, Civil Construction and associated needs and issues of customers operating in a multi-location environment.
- Proven skills in Mission Critical Infrastructure Data Center Best Practice Solution including Services and developing value propositions.
- Able to guide, mentor or train Project Team Data Center Knowledge & Skillset.
- PMP Certified
- Proven experience in Full Data Center Construction in Multi-location/Enterprise Customer Engagement process.
- Knowledge of some local Data Center installation Standards and Authorities Requirement.
- Must be comfortable in developing relationships with senior business executives and project management team of major corporations and accounts.
- Aptitude to work with a quantitative (Profit Margin increment & VO) and qualitative (strategic etc.) targets. Posses past experience in cost avoidance, saving, able to counter-propose customer with the best efficient & economical solutions in consideration of constraints.
- Demonstrate an ability and methodology to develop, mentor and motivate Project Management team.
- Demonstrate methodical work organization.
- Strong communicator with Excellent presentation skills – both written and verbal in technical and non-technical environment.
- Can interpret financial data with reference to OPEX.
- Ability to meet deadlines and demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Excellent business ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrates flexibility in operational style to meet the requirements or multi-culture position.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in managing a team of at least 3-4 Project Engineers.
- At least 5-10 years project management experience in the Mission Critical Data Center Infrastructure with both hands-on and supervisory level.
Primary Location: MY-Selangor
Unposting Date: May 6, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003XIS