General Electric Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Subang, Malaysia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This position plays a pivotal business partnering role to Operations to drive business performance & growth for the Aviation Malaysia overhaul shop. Working closely with Operations, the incumbent will drive financial analysis to identify risks and opportunities, drive customer invoicing/ collections and lead key business initiatives to meet operation and financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
1) Lead overall Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)and customer invoicing process for the Aviation Malaysia overhaul shop, providing strong support to the Finance Manager and Business Leaders in achieving financial and operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
2) Lead the Annual budgeting process/Operation Planning process and the monthly/quarterly forecasting process. Continuously improve the forecasting model to minimize variances between actual and estimates.
3) Provide analytic's to highlight business performance drivers and develop processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities, collaborate with various stakeholders to manage cost and meet financial metrics
4) Review P&L and engine profitability analysis during monthly closing process
5) Work with various departments to ensure robust processes in place for accurate, complete and timely of issuance of customer invoices
6) Work with customer support and sales team to drive collections and reduce past dues
7) Initiate simplification, lean and other improvements projects within finance as well as work with operations to streamline business processes.
8) Lead Cost Star Point to drive cost awareness and cost savings projects across teams at all levels.
9) Provide coaching and support to the team, continuously developing and motivating the team to excel
1) Bachelor Degree in Finance or equivalent from an accredited university
2) Prefer at least 8 years of Finance work experience, prior experience in FP&A related work will be an added advantage
3) FMP/CAS experience will be an added advantage
1) Strong leadership skills with experience managing diverse team members
2) Energetic, attention to detail and commitment to meeting deliverables
3) A clear thinker with proven record to lead initiatives, solve problems and quick grasp of complex situation and new ideas.
4) Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast pace environment that is constantly changing
5) Excellent interpersonal skills, able to lead cross functional team towards a common goal
6) Proven project management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities and support team environment
Locations: Malaysia; Subang