Inter IKEA Group IT Coordinator in Shah Alam, Malaysia
• Perform and manage planned activities, such as IT installations, upgrades, local rebuilds and maintenance activities according to agreed goals, defined strategies and budget.
• Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as prioritise issues according to business needs in close co-operation with the Single Point Of Contact (Helpdesk) in an efficient and professional manner.
• Perform all daily tasks according to set procedures, rules and guidelines and ensure that they are aligned within the organization.
• Provide technical training to end users.
• At any time, act as an ambassador of IKEA values, IKEA IT and Role Model for Fact-based Business leadership in the country.
• Maintain and ensure continuous up time of the onsite IT infrastructure.
• Secure efficiency within the team through simple and cost-efficient ways of working.
• Responsible for the budget and overall country IT investments.
• Monitor the development of IT technologies and system trends, and evaluate their possible business benefits.
• Responsible for IT security in close co-operation with risk management and information security.
We believe you bring several years of experiences. In addition to that, we see that you are:
• Good knowledge of the end user's needs and business processes.
• Good knowledge of IT service management, processes and tool-sets, procedures and guidelines.
• Deep understanding of business impact upon service requests and incidents.
• Deep knowledge of software, hardware, IP networks and voice communication.
• Good knowledge of project management tools and methodology.
The assignment is time limited to the opening of the new DC in FY20, and location is Shah Alarm, Selangor, Malaysia.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate./ /