Veritas Senior Systems Engineer in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- There is a reason why 86% of the Global Fortune 500 enterprises trust Veritas with their most important asset with a proven track record of dependability in the most demanding environments in the world. The Opportunity
- Join our sales team as Solution SE and make a difference as you influence change within your customers by offering the most comprehensive hybrid and multi-cloud data management solution in the industry, the Veritas 360 Data Management Suite.
- Personal Attributes • A desire to be at the forefront of software-defined hybrid and multi-cloud datamanagement• An aspiration to work with leading cloud providers in delivering customers with choice but without compromising reliability
• Own all technical pre-sales aspects of your assigned territory
• Understand and effectively translate customer business requirements into a Veritas 360 Data Management solution
• Drive technical closure of Veritas 360 Data Management solutions through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skills, and credibility
• Continuous self-improvement and learning to maintain current technical knowledge
• Active participation in technical communities and forums
• Provide support to other business functions such as Consulting Services, Marketing and Product Management
• Proactively involve Veritas virtual teams, architects and Technology Champions in joint opportunity and planning sessions
Qualifications / Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 3+ years covering one or more of the Veritas 360 Data Management Specializations
• Current knowledge of competitive solutions and selling strategies
• Collaborative spirit and excellent written/verbal communicator
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .