Continental Corporation Market Manager/ General Manager Indonesia (Executive) in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Auto req ID 85427BR
Job Title Market Manager/ General Manager Indonesia (Executive)
Posting Location Petaling Jaya
• Management of the legal entity by ensuring compliance with applicable laws and P&L responsibility.
• Ensures the adherence to cost center and investment budgets for all departments
• Represents Continental in technical and commercial areas in the public and in tire related associations/ committees in the country.
• Legal and disciplinary responsibility for the business and employees of the legal entity
• Defines and develops further appropriate organizational structures and processes within the entity and between the entity and relevant business units and for extensions by merger and acquisitions.
Product, Services and Marketing
• Ensures the preparation/implementation of a strategy in the country (e.g. for Place, Product, Price, Promotion), as well as sales plan (short, mid, long term) in terms of volumes, prices and mix for PLT/TT Replacement.
• Ensures the development of a reliable / qualified and long term sales network for Continental in the country.
• Define and analyse main competition. Develops a pricing concept, considering pricing guidelines, implements on that basis. Develop a product portfolio that covers all segments with breadth and depth
• Report sales development to the respective Business Units and issue early warnings in case of low target achievement, or unforeseen changes
• Ensure availability and accuracy of the ongoing article Forecast
• Ensures availability and accuracy of ongoing (monthly) financial forecast and develops action plans to avoid variations.
• Defines and implements the product strategies for the development and introduction of new products for the country in agreement with Marketing APAC.
• Develops a product portfolio that covers all segments with breadth and depth
• Ensures the timely supply of PLT/TT tires and related services which must have a performance attractive to the market at a high level of quality, at minimum costs and for the required volume (products) and extent (services). Ensures via SCM organisation that supply chain process is optimized targeting budget/fc achievement.
• University degree in Economics or Business management.
• 5 years Marketing and/or Sales Manager with aftermarket experience
• Min 2 years Leadership experience with more than 10 employees
• Excellent command of English. Knowledge of the local and/or any Asian language is a plus
• International working experience is required. Work experience with a multinational company is a plus.
• Experience in Continental Rules and Tools to manage a legal entity
• Willing to work in Jakarta, Indonesia
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.