Expedia Lodging Partner Associate l - English Language Support(AU team) Multiple positions! in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Expedia is currently looking for action-oriented, motivated individuals who have an obsession with customer satisfaction to join our Lodging Support Services team. In this position, you will focus on providing inbound and outbound support to Expedia hotel partners.
You will be dedicated and compassionate when dealing suppliers and travelers, and will work closely and professionally with other departments to ensure the best resolution. You will be versatile in managing multiple software programs, prompt and accurate in your responses to email and phone communications and provide a simple, rapid, competent support experience.
At Expedia we listen attentively and respond to our customers, because we are passionate about the traveler experience.
- Responsible for greeting customer in a courteous, friendly and professional manner according to company procedures
- Maintain and promote excellent client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to email and phone communications.
- Respond to inventory management inquiries
- Contact lodging partners to resolve issues (questions, changes, etc.)
- Provide EPC user maintenance functions
- Proactively call lodging partners to resolve future issues
- Investigates and takes action to meet Expedia’s needs
- Growing functions in support of suppliers and customers – inventory management services, data entry, and training.
- Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed as directed by your Supervisor.
- Fluent proficiency & comprehension in English is required. Knowledge in other APAC language(s) is an added plus.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a very strong focus on process, trends, and root cause analysis
- Highly efficient internet and phone skills, MS Office programs and highly proficient/comfortable with computers
- Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively; ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way
- Strong ability to multi-task while effectively communicating with partners/customers
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to develop effective solutions to difficult problems or situations
- Is confident about his/her ability to contribute effectively
- Independently driven to learn new applications, technologies, and skills
- Responds effectively under stressful situations
- With guidance, learns quickly on the job
- Takes responsibility for his/her actions and is receptive to constructive criticism
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Travel industry background with customer service support experience (preferred)
- Familiar with accounting terms and further financial operations will be an asset
- Previous experience in customer care position (preferred).
- University Degree (required)
- Microsoft Office application skills, including Outlook, Access, and Excel
- Fluency with internet, computer usage and web-based application skills
About Expedia Inc.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. Collectively, the Expedia brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive.
The Expedia portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to hundreds of thousands of hotels, hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners.
About Lodging Partner Services (LPS)
Expedia® Lodging Partner Services (LPS) connects hotel partners to the world’s largest travel marketplace, with more than 140 branded sites in 70 countries. Our network of premier brands provides access to over 53 million monthly travel shoppers.
As the frontline support organization to Expedia's lodging supply partners, our Global Supply Organization (GSO) provides a key role in supplier satisfaction and has a close working partnership with Expedia account managers/market managers (we take this seriously; the GSO organization has around 1300 employees based in approximately 30 countries and is growing).
We are responsible for coordinating across all lodging supply partners for travel purchased through multiple Expedia brands across the world, including the websites of Expedia, Inc. and its affiliates. Key GSO functions include contract loading, settlement/reconciliation, content management (written, media, ratings), technical support, pre-travel support (e.g., schedule changes, relocations), training and corporate wide localization. We Bring You the World.
Please visit www.expediainc.com to learn more about our travel brands.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 20 Days Ago
- Full time