Teradyne Field Application Engineer in Penang, Malaysia
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provides first line onsite application support / consultation to customers.
· Develops characterization and production test programs to solve customers' test or network problems;
· Collection of data and performs analysis on test issues
· Works with customers to understand and improve test processes
· Acts as the liaison between factory and customer.
· Provides formal and on the job training to customers.
· Escalates service problem and takes ownership of problem until it is resolved.
· Off-office hour support required
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR controls:
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Experience in IC component testing and test development preferred
Devices knowledge on RF/Broadband
Strong team player with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Good written and verbal communication skills in English and your native language.
Willing to travel within and out of the country
Prior programming experience on Teradyne or any other semi-conductor ATE platforms preferred
Handler and prober interface experience
Field Application Engineer
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role):
Malaysia - Penang, Malaysia
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.