Hyatt Event Service Team Leader - AV in KUANTAN, Malaysia
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. As Event Service Team Leader you will be r esponsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting audio and video equipment.
Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as special events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
- Previous work experience in a similar role and fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively motivate, lead, train, guide and direct staff.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to effectively manage your time.
- Some administration experience along with sound computer skills.
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five star grooming standards.
- The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
- This position is only applicable for Citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia only.
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: KUA000653
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.