Hyatt Event Planning Manager in KUANTAN, Malaysia
The Event Planning Manager is responsible in ensuring that all events and catering, as well as the related revenue, are maximised in the most profitable way that is in line with targets. In addition, the Event Planning Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing group meetings, conventions, special events and other special projects, as well as executing vendor service agreements.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, hospitality or tourism management
- Two or more years of hotel event planning or event sales
- Detail-oriented with great planning and organisational skill
- Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with event management system such as Delphi/Envision
- This position is available only to local nationals
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KUA000625
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.