Hyatt Assistant Revenue Manager in KUANTAN, Malaysia
The Assistant Revenue Manager is responsible for the efficient running of the revenue and reservation department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Assistant Revenue Manager fills a pivotal role in driving revenue and market share, working with the Director of Sales and Marketing and with the hotel’s leadership team to coordinate guestroom inventory and to establish the correct market mix and pricing strategy. The Assistant Revenue Manager helps develop and manage revenue / yield strategies, encompassing all facets of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, market segmentation, business mix, selling strategies and tactics, all in accordance with the hotel’s strategy.
- Degree in hospitality/tourism management or financial sector background.
- Two or more years in hotel revenue management.
- Knowledge of the local market
- Effective communication at all levels (verbal and written)
- Good administrative, interpersonal, problem-solving, strategic and analytic
- Proficient in Excel and related data-management systems
- / This position is available only to local nationals /
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KUA000624
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.