Hyatt Assistant Outlet Manager in KUANTAN, Malaysia
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Assistant Manager - Outlet is responsible to assist the Outlet Manager in managing the assigned outlet as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Outlet Manager or Team Leader
- *Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: KUA000644
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.