Honeywell Voice/Movilizer Sales Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Voice/Movilizer Sales Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
* Overall Objectives of the Job *
Develop and implement sales and business development strategies and tactics for Voice and Movilizer solutions to meet sales targets in allocated territory. Plan activities for demand generation with key business Partners, end-user customers and influencers. Develop productive relationships with System Integrator's;Develop and implement strategic and operational plans to achieve revenue objectives.Establish and achieve sales goals for major accounts within the territory, working with partners to assist them in building their own businesses around both Voice and Movilizer platform and solutions portfolio.
Lead directly dialogues/negotiations with key, strategic end user accounts for demand generation – bringing in partners to provide the solution. Support partners in their dialogues and negotiations with end users.Work with partners and our marketing team to develop plans and programmes' in support of business plan/objectives.Recruit, retain and develop new partners as appropriate to market development.Work hand in hand with Honeywell marketing to develop local plans and activities to support our growth and existing business.Work proactively and positively with other cross functional Honeywell Teams to grow opportunities and business.Develop and maintain relationships with key, senior level, customer contacts.Contribute to appropriate processes to provide timely and accurate management information related to forecasts, market intelligence and industry trends.Maintain updated info on sales opportunities insalesforce.com- usable for pipeline reporting and forecasting with discrete key deal visibility. Carry out other tasks as may be required from time to time.
25 Provide Market Intelligence
25 Report Business Activities
25 Meet Business Plans
25 Engage with Channel Partners
YOU MUST HAVE
- Graduate caliber or demonstrable track record of minimum 5 years in software sales and business development.
- At least 5 years experience of working with channel partners in a multiple channel environment and of selling directly within a company that also has indirect channels working in the same markets.
- Completely fluent in English and your local language, both written and spoken.
- Current knowledge of enterprise solutions market.
- Industry experience and or exposure to Supply Chain, Warehouse Management plus Plant Maintenance and Customer Service would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the SAP installed base and customer ecosystem required.
- Understanding of high-level technical concepts of enterprise software (SAP or other) and business process optimization are a must.
- Several years’ experience in sales of software products/services, preferably within relevant vertical markets.
- Will have a track record of profiling and selling directly to major accounts at the highest level and in initiating and closing major deals.
- Commercial and financial awareness to develop successful sales and operating plans.
- Familiar with international organisations, requiring a collaborative working style.
- Experience in SaaS and Cloud Solution sales are a plus.
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Able to operate in a high growth environment where policies, procedures and established practice are evolving.
- A ‘can do’ and hands-on attitude to get the job done whatever it takes
- Confident and able to address and control meetings and presentations in varied cultures.
- A person with no impediments to being able to work freely throughout the APAC region and to travel freely to the USA and Europe if and when required.
- A good strategic thinker, with high energy, broad vision and a strong results orientation.
- Effective tactical sales skills, able to lead the process from initial stages to closure.
- High intellectual capacity and strategic ability, able to develop ideas and data into concrete plans and actions.
- Strong commercial awareness, able to develop long term, profitable business models.
- A team player able to interact well with others at all levels, and to develop ideas and opinions clearly and persuasively.
- Able to motivate and excite others to achieve the highest standards of performance.
- Practical, “can-do” approach to problem solving.
- Strongly numerate and able to assimilate quantitative data quickly.
- A commitment to ethical business practices and with high personal integrity
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req134299
- Category: Sales
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.