Google Vendor Operations Lead (VOL), GMS Southeast Asia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
On the External Telesales Operations (ETO) team, you will be supporting our outsourced small-medium agency business for the Southeast Asia markets. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with our partners, and continuing our effective partnership with the country marketing team. You will focus on the rhythm of the business, supporting the vendor management team in running a successful AdWords Outbound Sales team, and ensuring the vendor representatives have the Google product and internal-tool knowledge to be successful.
When our advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we. As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its tenure or size.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Review and evaluate the service quality of our vendor against contracted service level agreements (SLA). Partner with vendor management teams to develop programs for sales representatives and campaign builder improvement.
- Analyze and present weekly business growth to the ETO management team, and participate in weekly updates and monthly business reviews.
- Highlight and top-line key business insights to stakeholders and ETO management on a weekly basis. Develop initiatives that improve ETO operations.
- Support Small- and Medium-sized Businesses (SMB) through effective business partnering and overall support of our vendor operations. Serve as an onsite representative providing Google-specific product and tool support for our vendor partner.
- Run regional initiatives across the region and provide stakeholders with valuable weekly input on a regional level. Identify best practice sharing and best ways to scale them.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales and sales management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working in the agency landscape.
- Experience working with Salesforce, and product training, business partnering and leadership abilities.
- Product knowledge of AdWords, campaign building and optimization, as well as relevant Google tools and policies.
- Ability to translate analysis and insights into actionable business plans.
- Excellent problem solving, project management and communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.