Honeywell Strategic Account Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Strategic Account Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join an exciting, fast-paced startup, with the resources, network and financial backing of a Fortune 100 company
- This individual will be responsible for selling Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and related supply chain software for a newly established, Honeywell controlled JV.
- As one of the early employees of the new joint venture, this individual will be critical to the success of the business and must have a passion for growth, customer acquisition and closing the deal.
- The individual will need to be a deal closer – someone who gets things across the finish line.
- The Individual will need to operate independently, with minimal direction, and have the ability to effectively present directly to business owners/executives, logistics directors, distribution center/warehouse managers, and IT executives.
- Skills required will include strong sales and business develop skills, the ability to sell strategically and proactively (not just respond to RFQs), the ability to network and establish new relationships, to explore new opportunities by “connecting the dots” with creative business acumen and the development of business cases to help convince customers of the ROI of Honeywell JV’s solutions.
Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships, leading to acquiring 3-5 new customers each year in your designated territory.
20 Identify Opportunities
20 Manage and Plan Accounts
20 Negotiate and Close
20 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
20 Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree or 6-10 years sales experience in software application industry
- Strong capability in identifying opportunities, negotiating & closing and articulating & delivering value proposition
- Proficiency of local language, effective English language skills and ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Significant experience in business development or sales for supply chain software solutions
- Proven track record of new customer acquisition and high growth
- Ability to sell strategically including communicating ROI to customer
- Proactive, self-starter personality with results-oriented attitude
- Strong network of operations and supply chain executives at major companies in retail,e-commerce, pharmaceutical and 3PL industries
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence at varying levels across anorganization
- Strong self-learning skills with high level curiosity
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD21748
- Category: Sales
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.