Marriott Spa Host in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posting Date Mar 01, 2018
Job Number 18000KM5
Job Category Spa
Location The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Meet and greet guests, providing a positive and friendly attitude. Check in and schedule all appointments. Providing daily maintenance of the spa's reception area to reflect a warm and welcoming reception. To take care of the office furniture and plants.
1) Be on time on your shift at your workstation, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
2) Be flexible with your schedules, supporting the needs of department and business.
3) Open the spa at the appointed time and close it when the last guest has left.
4) Receive and provide guidance to guests who arrive at the spa and attend to their inquiries about services offered in the spa.
5) Answer telephone calls within 3-ring and provide accurate information to our guests.
6) Keep clients updated on currently available promotions and discounts in services offered in the spa.
7) Welcoming and greeting guests, ensuring that they feel comfortable and satisfied on their visits.
8) Promote The St. Regis image by looking good at all times to give guests a positive impression of the Spa.
9) Process and ensure billing payments from guest for services rendered are in order from the spa
10) Build and maintain good relationships with clients by interacting warmly with them and giving them advice on the best products at the spa to meet their beauty needs.
11) Keeping record of business transactions by registering new guest; receive payments from guest for services ordered, and issue invoices. To perform cashiering duties & responsibilities.
12) Assist in getting guests’ feedback on level of services delivered in order to improve on service delivery.
13) Administer necessary daily and monthly report.
14) Assist in all areas of gym & spa operation as and when requested by the management
15) Ensure fairness in the scheduling treatment for all therapists at all times in consultation with the Director of Spa.
Excellent telephone etiquette
Possess strong knowledge of how computer works, as well as the ability to use MS office package to process and store information.
Excellent multitasking skills to successfully handle several assignments together.
Possess strong organizational skills required for achieving efficiency on the job.
Good knowledge of beauty products to be able to promote them to clients.
Excellent communication skills needed for effective discussions with clients to promote the spa’s products and services to them.
Minimum 1-year of working experience at reception desk.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.