General Electric Senior Human Resources Manager, BHGE Asia Pacific in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for client group leaders, developing and executing HR strategy in support of the client’s business objectives, and is a connected partner for business leaders. You will provide expertise and guidance in the areas of culture and change management, strategic coaching, talent assessment and development, succession planning, performance management, and organizational design. This role requires deep expertise in the Product/Function/Region.
• Partner with client managers to develop and execute both long-term and short-term HR strategies that directly support and enable business objectives
• Partner with client managers to develop and embed a contemporary organizational culture, leverage change acceleration techniques to assist in driving broad change
• Act as an organizational & simplification champion coach who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance
• Strategically partner with client managers to design and implement the most effective global organizational structures and manage transitions
• Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group managers, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary leadership skills
• Provide strategic coaching to business leaders and key talent related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management
• Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to recognize, select, retain and develop key talent
• Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing potential talent and pipelines mentoring, training, etc.
• Partner with HR team to ensure high quality implementation of critical HR operating rhythms such as People Review, salary planning and performance management, leveraging assistance as appropriate
• Develop and oversee strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent
• Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and contemporary work environment
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area (or a high school graduate/GED or equivalent with at least 8 years of relevant work experience).
• Minimum 5 years prior professional work experience.
• Required to travel % of the time (if applicable)
• Language requirements (if applicable)
• Strategic mindset with strong business acumen resulting in the ability to connect dots and drive HR agenda with proactive thought leadership
• Demonstrated experience in making sound strategic HR decisions & assessing executive leadership talent
• Strong presence, seen as influential & respected by leadership
• Strong ‘storytelling’ ability, crafts a clear and engaging message
• Ability to work in changing environments, see through complexity and strategically promote an inclusive/diverse workforce
• Confidence to voice opinions & ideas and willingness to deliver tough feedback/coaching to leadership
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to assess situations make judgments based on practice or previous experience
• Excellent collaboration, project management, organizational and change agent skills
• Ability to energize and lead in complex, matrix, goal-driven organizations
• Trusts & empowers E/HRMs to do their jobs; embraces the segmented HR model
• Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• GE HRLP graduate or graduate of a similar program
• PHR/SPHR certification
Locations: Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur