Honeywell Procurement Specialist in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Develop and drive the Regional Projects/ Site Sourcing plans per Annual Operation Plan and Strategic Plan.
- You will have site/ project responsibility for driving competitive commodity and category supply strategies to achieve lowest Total Cost for your site, reduced Working capital via Negotiation planning and execution, High Growth Region Sourcing, Value Engineering and Sole/ Single Source elimination.
- You will manage Supplier Performance to support your commodity/category and/or region and ensure supply continuity. You will be managing several projects in dynamic environment.
You will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations.
Deliver Productivity and Working Capital Objectives
- Ensure Supplier Performance to meet Quality and Delivery Objectives
Support leaders; create sourcing plans and strategies
20 Support Business for Sourcing scope needs for Projects (Pursuit and Execute) or Site
20 repare Sourcing Plans for Project or site applying Sole source elimination, e sourcing, Value Engine
20 Improve Working Capital through Payment Terms extensions
20 mprove Working Capital through Payment Terms extensions
20 Inventory and Lead time reductions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Some experience in procurement
- Negotiation Experience
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
- Import/Export Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Experience in managing several projects in dynamic site environment
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: req135285
- Category: Procurement
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.