Honeywell Marcom Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This is an opening for a Marketing Communications Manager role, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, within Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT). This position reports directly to
Asia Pacific Communications Director in Shanghai.
This position will oversee strategy and execution of marketing communications campaigns, primarily in Southeast Asia, to help drive sales leads and velocity for Honeywell UOP and Process Solutions businesses under PMT. The individual is expected to design and manage marketing communications programs and campaigns to promote business growth and foster relationships with our customers and partners. He or she is also responsible for measuring and tracking performance of those campaigns and drive lead-to-order conversion through effective Marcom tactics. This position will coordinate closely with business teams and other functions on these lead generation focused activities. In addition, this individual will lead general communications activities in the region to support business
This individual should be experienced in business-to-business environment, have a strong strategic
thinking and ability to provide quick and thoughtful solutions, and is able to interact with all levels of the organization in a dynamic, large corporation environment.
20 Develop Marcom briefs
20 Launch campaign concepts
20 Oversee content development
20 Engage with industry marketing
20 Engage with channel marketing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business Management preferred;
- 7-10 years of working experience with at least 5 years developing and implementing marketingcommunications programs, managing events, and creating sales tools;
- Previous track record of digital marketing or demand-generating campaign planning/executionis a plus;
- Some experience with executing Marcom in B2B & B2C
- Both corporate and agency leadership experience a plus.
- Excellent business writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate collaboratively
- Strong project management skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD17886
- Category: Marketing
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.