General Electric Lead Post Sales Service Specialist in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Post sales support of customer issue. This can include repairs (both returns and field), technical support or a field service or other service request.
• Work closely with customer to develop resolution plans, monitor progress, and ensure appropriate closure
• Interface with other business functions to resolve customer issues and escalations. Evidence of ability to work well in stressful situations as well as approaching customer issues with a sense of urgency is required.
• Ensuring coordination of all post sales service activities to guarantee on resolution, quality, reporting
• Analyze defective components and communication with quality team and plants.
• Document customer cases and actions using case tracking tools
• Enhance relationships with key customers and channel partners
• Drive and ensure Environmental Health and Safety (EHS), Compliance and Quality culture and KPI achievements
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of related industry service experience
• Experience with industrial products design, testing, and failure analysis is also desired
• Familiar with root cause analysis methods and tools
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, effectively present information and communicate technical issues and actions taken to resolve them with customers
• Highly customer focused with extensive customer interface experience
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Speaking Mandarin will be a plus
• Strong computer skills, experience with SAP and SalesForce.com
Locations: Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur