Honeywell Lead Customer Service Assistant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lead Customer Service Assistant
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
- You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's.
- You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties.
- You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
40 Processing Returns
30 Administrative Support
30 Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Technical knowledge specific to (stated field)
- Good communication skills
- Good administration skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD24340
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.