General Electric Integrated Control System (ICS) Commissioning Engineer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Execution of commissioning works related to discipline in charge, which are to be compliant with safety, time schedule and satisfactory quality.
• Responsible for the planning and / or preparation and execution of commissioning, trial run, acceptance testing for control systems and Gas Turbine/ Combined cycle plants
• Carry out safe commissioning activities during the construction phase of power plant, i.e. start-up, testing
• Manage, perform, coordinate and monitor the commissioning of the power plant control systems by arrangement with the Commissioning Lead/ Manager
• Facilitate the turnover of systems from erection to commissioning and from commissioning to customer in accordance with project requirements and work instruction by arrangement with the Commissioning Lead/ Manager
• Ensure the commissioning, operation, quality and feedback record documentation is issued.
• Constantly and worldwide long term travelling
• Working in hash environment at construction sites
• Degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ Automation System Engineering or higher qualification is mandatory
• Min 1-2 years experience working with control systems in related industries is mandatory
• Min 1-2 years’ field service commissioning experience will be advantageous
• Fast learning, being independent are required
• Ability to adapt to multi-cultural working environment
• Physical fitness to work in hash construction site environment
• Ability of long term travel
Locations: Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur