Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Inside Sales Account Manager (AEC) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Inside Sales Account Manager (AEC)
Inside Sales Account Manager
In a typical day as an Inside Sales Account Manager, you would
• Sell HPE products, services and solutions to existing and new customers via phone
• Identify new customers, products and business potentials
• Establish and maintain relationships in order to collaborate with decision-makers
• Cover all activities from preparation of configurations and offers, contract management and conclusion, up to roll-out management as part of the project management and professional escalation management
• Be responsible for turnover and margins
If you …
• are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
• hold a Bachelor's degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent qualification
• have experience in sales of products or solutions
• are savvy about the IT industry, including competitors and trends
• are knowledgeable about direct and indirect sales models, as well as the distribution business
• are self-motivated, and a powerful team-player
• are a strong presenter with excellent in verbal and written communication skills
...then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
We Are In the Acceleration Business
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.