Honeywell General Manager -- Region in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
General Manager -- Region
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Establish business plans for your region to achieve revenue and profitability objectives. You will develop marketplace opportunities, lead sales pursuits, oversee internal processes, and provide employee leadership in the achievement of common goals. You will also ensure a safe and engaged workforce and customer satisfaction, in collaboration with the regional manager, peers at a pole level, employees and cross-functional teams.
Drive business objective achievement through effective cross-functional and regional relationship building.
Drive employee engagement via effective Positive Employee Relations plans.
Lead a team to define and deliver value for Honeywell and customers through effective prioritization of regional objectives.
20 Accountable for Profit & Loss
20 Manage customer relationship
20 Manage contractual compliance
20 Drive policy compliance
20 Drive employment engagement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong sales, branch management and operations experience.
- Industry experience, highly desired.
- Strong tactical and strategic skills required.
- Ability to motivate and build high performing teams.
- Process/systems and results orientated.
- Manages change through exploration and learning.
- Ability to provide reliable judgment in complex situations.
- Entrepreneur skills with record of exceeding objectives.
- Ability to influence and negotiate in a matrix organization.
- Extensive management experience with P&L accountability.
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req124617
- Category: Business Development
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.