Honeywell GAM Business Development Mgr in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GAM Business Development Mgr
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This individual will be responsible to manage with a focus on the APACI territory as defined for the Connected Worker Global pursuit (present & future products), reporting to the Global Connected Worker Sales Leader. Will be responsible for proactive personal pursuit of opportunities but also reactive response to appropriate leads generated by the sales force for the complete Global Project Pursuits and Connected Worker portfolio.
Designated as APACI’s responsible, working with others (1 other at present in a similar role) to achieve the growth plans for this game changing global initiative, the role will also coordinate across regions on key accounts to ensure global vendor list approval that may require travel outside of the APACI as befits the occasion.
20 Manage the territory provided
20 Grow the Territories Business
20 Meet and exceed the Sales Targets
20 Maximise GM Improvements
20 Ensure the CRM and Connected Worker MOS tools are used
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering, sales/marketing or related field or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 4 years’ solid experience in industrial safety sales including demonstrated initiation, management and maintenance of senior/mid-level executive marketing relationships, strong familiarity with a variety of field product, solution and consultative/software sales concepts, practices and procedures;
- Strong PPE safety solutions, gas and other HIS based solutions knowledge and expertise;
- Proven HSE program management competency (i.e.: NCSO) will be viewed positively;
- Strong computer skills including leveraging internet based technology, Microsoft office applications, (outlook [email, contacts, tasks], word, excel, PowerPoint) and PDA technology;
- Possess a good sense of how business needs can be met through innovative technology solutions and insight / disruptive solution selling;
- Above average customer focused attitude, professionalism interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong resource management skills to assist in directing cross-functional team efforts to achieve corporate and divisional objectives
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and leadership aptitudes
- Above average presentation / public speaking skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
Willingness and ability to travel
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req139285
- Category: Business Development
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.