Schlumberger Coiled Tubing Field Specialist in Kemaman, Malaysia
Coiled Tubing Field Specialist
Location: Kemaman - Malaysia
The Coil Tubing Field Specialist organizes, oversees and performs all kinds of jobs with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory Health Safety Environment (HSE) & Quality and IT standards and policies.
- Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HSE & Service Quality certifications up-to-date.
- Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from Key Service Quality Requirement (KSQR) and contingency plans in place.
- Ensures pre job meetings are held with Well Services (WS) Personnel, Client and third party personnel. Is accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client.
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client.
- Recognizes risks associated with the operation, and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible.
- Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site, and initiates the district's Management of Change procedure(s)
- Ensures that all Well Services employees and contractors at the work site are in compliance with Well Services Safety Standards and other, relevant standards.
- Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment.
- Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
- Ensures preventive maintenance on WS equipment is performed as per Well Service Standard 03 and that unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Performs KSQR inspections, Self Audit Assessments to ensure compliance with WS and SLB QHSE Standards.
- Participates in the District HSE & Quality initiatives and programs (e.g. Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and Service Quality Objectives & Loss Prevention Team).
- Performs Risk Analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
- Develops Technical knowledge in design and evaluation working closely with the mentor.
- Works with Manager and Recruiting & Training Manager to prepare for future career options.
- Stands in for Product Service Delivery Manager when on vacation.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees. Acts as a role model for all field operations people.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical, Mechatronics & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years experience in Coil Tubing Services and solutions.
- Communication - Verbal & Written
- Team work
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.