DXC Technology Technology Consultant in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
· Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to deliver part of a detailed technical design, which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating applications, firmware, and drivers; creating boundaries for as well as performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program; assisting in the preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations; and participating in customer meetings.
· Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks. Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
· Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers. Understands company strategy and the role that the individual plays.
· Uses knowledge tools and reuses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development.
· Uses and contributes to technical forums within the company environment and local professional communities and technical user groups. Focuses on single customer. Brings some specialized knowledge to a project team and solves moderately complex problems.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities