DXC Technology Business Consulting III in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
As Account Security Officer Support, he/she is accountable to support all security-related compliance and delivery for the Account Security Officer and customers assigned. In a typical engagement, he/she operates as a trusted advisor in the organization, working with Account Security Officer, Account team, Delivery team and focusing specifically on security environment in relation to client business objectives. The Account Security Officer (ASO) Support helps understand operational issues and plans next steps from an information security viewpoint.
This requires the ability to interact and provide details information to Account Security Officer (ASO) to influence in management level within client organizations such as Information Governance and IT Security leads.
He/She will be able to demonstrate industry expertise and understanding of the security governance and compliance.
• Acts as a second level of defense, providing oversight function to ensure non-compliance issues within the Delivery organization are being appropriately evaluated and remediated.
• Develop and implement Information Risk Management (IRM) audit/compliance/risk management programs/activities to oversee, review, monitor and measure effectiveness of the current controls and adherence to ESIS Security standards and Cloud Security Standards.
• Monitor and when necessary coordinates compliance activities of the Delivery Organization to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
• Develop/manage ongoing compliance reporting (i.e. as Operational Compliance Dashboard) to keep governance board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
• Act as a consultant providing direction and guidance to on matters of compliance requirements related ESIS Security Standards and Cloud Security Standards (PCI, SOC 1 & 2 Core set of principles and criteria, HIPAA).
• Maintain currency on laws regulatory requirements, methodologies and standards appropriate for HP and our clients.
• Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
• Identify and evaluate the significant exposures or risks across functions, locations, accounts, processes, or other variables associated with HPE Cloud solution.
• Oversee, review and monitor audit tracking and remediation tasks until resolution.
• Assists with Identifying and analyzing new or existing tools, processes, and procedures.
• Provide control/risk management expertise.
• Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk.
• Understanding of various technologies in different areas of compliance issues.
• Participate externally run reviews conducted by external auditors, regulatory bodies and other organizations as required.
• Represent HPE control interests to external parties by vetting all audit/compliance/risk management responses to external parties to ensure appropriateness of responses.
• Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex security issues, and regarded as a subject matter expert.
• Coach and mentor delivery team members on compliance processes.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with people at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
• Act as an expert providing direction and guidance on access controls related to regular and privilege accounts.
• Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization including promoting heightened awareness of security and compliance training program.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities