Dell Advisor Material Planning in Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Understand peripheral demand requirement for assigned category at the aggregate level to support all fulfilment models (BTS/BTO/BTP/CTO).
Maintain Continuity of Supply (COS) for assigned peripheral to maintain standard lead time.
- Works supply imbalances, both excesses and shortages, with the cross functional group to mitigate the risk as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
- Recommend demand shaping opportunities, and work with regional demand planning team /PLM team to establish the demand shaping program.
- Governs demand consumption rates and provide early warning and mitigation options to supply issue.
- Manage peripheral oriented transition to avoid transition gap out and E&O.
- 8-10 years of demand supply relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong knowledge in demand supply/supply chain management: order management, fulfilment concepts and process, forecast planning and methodology, Lead time and COS management.
- Competencies: Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, problem solving and customer first.
- Ability to work through ambiguity to complete assigned task, think globally and collaborate with others.