Microsemi Corporation Manager, Design Implementation in Bayan Baru, Malaysia
About the Job:
Division: Advanced Engineering Services
Location: Penang, Malaysia
General Job Description:
Microsemi is currently looking for a Manager of Design Implementation to join our Design Implementation team based in Penang Malaysia. As a key member of Microsemi's Design Implementation team, the successful candidate will lead team members along with contractors to execute Microsemi's Design/Implementation methodologies which include top-level integration, top-level test structures, macro level test structures, digital wrapper development for analog cells, Verilog, VHDL and System Verilog based RTL coding as per Microsemi's coding guidelines, synthesis, power gating, logic equivalency, static timing closure, place and route, physical verification and ATPG flows for high-performance devices. The Manager will also work closely with internal Microsemi groups to support them through Microsemi's Design Implementation flow, to ensure our SOC's are successfully completed. The Manager will use leadership skills to manage and mentor engineers/contractors to ensure that methodologies are followed and are understood along with driving the team to be highly efficient. Our team uses state-of-the art tools and flows to build large and complex SOCs.
- Manage a team of skilled work force to develop and execute implementation plans to synthesize, implement Design For Test, timing closure and Place and Route (P&R) on complex digital integrated circuits at the block, subsystem or device level (100K to 100M+ gates)
- Use metric-driven techniques to help ensure first-pass working silicon.
- Lead the team to design, implement and maintain synthesis, DFT, Static Timing and P&R scripts using best-in-class methodologies.
- Guide the team in analyze log and report files to ensure the tools are getting the required results and enhancement the scripts to get the required results within the scheduled milestones.
- Mentor Senior/Intermediate/Junior team members and contractor on implementation flows and projects.
- Communicate regularly with the project teams world-wide to resolve issues, communicate status and solve technical problems.
- Develop the team for continuous improvement from various aspects, design flow/methodology, team's technical capabilities and competencies and design infrastructures.
- Integrate the new employees (fresh/experience) into the MSCC culture and design environment. Groom them to eventually self-sustainable to perform the assign tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled