American Express Outbound Specialist - Hong Kong in Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Global Merchant Services (GMS) has an excellent opportunity available for a dynamic and driven sales professional in our Centralized Merchant Team (CMT). We are an outbound based team that manages all aspects of our vitally important merchant relationships, along with cross selling products and services that add value to our customers.
An exciting and varied opportunity is now available for highly ambitious achievers to engage with American Express merchants based in Hong Kong by building relationships through high value and impactful conversations.
We are looking for candidates with strong customer and sales focus who believe good enough isn’t good enough.
What we need from you: * To make outbound calls in Cantonese to an existing base of American Express small business merchants in Hong Kong, supporting ongoing marketing campaigns and promoting card acceptance. * Deliver the best-in-class merchant service. * Ability to communicate creatively and confidently using quantitative data and analytics. * Self-motivator with a strong work ethic. * Creative out of the box thinker. * Great team player with a passion to exceed personal targets. What you get in return: * Empowerment to experiment and try better ways of getting your job done. * Regular constructive structured feedback aimed at encouraging you to be the very best you can be. * Experience a working culture where your voice is heard and respect for one another is considered paramount to our company success. * A real chance to build a long term career in a growing multi-national organization based on your personal interests and abilities * Be a part of a fun culture where a good sense of humor is a must. * Monday to Friday business hours, no weekend or evening shift work required. * Attractive Pay for Performance payout on a monthly basis. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- /Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best./
- /Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!/
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the sixth consecutive time and also received “Best Employer Malaysia 2016 for Women”. American Express Malaysia also won 16 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
/Best of the Best In House Contact Center / Contact Center of the Year (Gold)/
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Manager Inbound (Gold)
Best Manager Outbound (Gold)
Best Team Leader (Gold)
Best CCP Inbound (Gold)
Best CCP Outbound (Gold)
Best of the Best CCP (Gold)
/Join us and you’ll soon see why./
- Advanced Cantonese and/or Mandarin - both verbal and written
- Strong people serve people experience with a clear understanding of what excellence means.
- Candidates with 1 to 5 years of banking or insurance work experience or business development/sales experience or a successful telephone based planning, execution and business development experience are highly encouraged to apply
- Malaysian Citizen or a Talent Pass - Residence holder. Language: English
Title: Outbound Specialist - Hong Kong
Location: Malaysia-Wilayah Persekutuan-Kuala Lumpur
Requisition ID: 17006282