American Express Merchant Research Analyst-Back Office (Cantonese) in Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
This position is accountable for managing Merchant Payment Related queries for Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore markets * Covers processing payment submissions * Key Performance Indicators for this role are quality, accuracy and volume of work * Attend team meetings as required, adhere 100% to prepared business schedules, plans and activities Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- /Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best./
- /Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!/
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the sixth consecutive time and also received “Best Employer Malaysia 2016 for Women”. American Express Malaysia also won 16 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
/Best of the Best In House Contact Center / Contact Center of the Year (Gold)/
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Manager Inbound (Gold)
Best Manager Outbound (Gold)
Best Team Leader (Gold)
Best CCP Inbound (Gold)
Best CCP Outbound (Gold)
Best of the Best CCP (Gold)
/Join us and you’ll soon see why./
- Degree holder with 1-3 years working experience in Customer Service, Sales, Telesales, Hospitality, or Banking and Finance industry
- A customer centric, can-do attitude for your customers
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage • Good Customer Service Skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Spoken Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Expertise in Written Chinese language is an advantage
- Active listening skills
- Pro active Team player
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required) To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
Title: Merchant Research Analyst-Back Office (Cantonese)
Location: Malaysia-Wilayah Persekutuan-Kuala Lumpur
Requisition ID: 17005877