American Express Collections Specialist in Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
The Collections Specialist position is responsible for providing operational support those results in optimising the performance of the Collections portfolios. The required support is provided to external vendors and internal business partners.
The Collections Analyst position is required to complete tasks, timely and accurately which ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, such as the IRM Policy. Completion of the tasks will also ensure compliance to external requirements, such as Sarbanes Oxley and local laws.
Principal Responsibilities: * Provides accurate and timely response to Internal Amex, outside agencies inquiries, cancelled card members and Debt Purchaser via telephone and/or email. * Process manual work lists according to operating guidelines. * Responds to all incoming correspondence as outlined in the operating guidelines. * Update financial adjustments within designated timeframes to the correct ledgers. * Investigate and action card member disputes and provide feedback and/or outcome to requesting party * Provide statement and application to agencies and card member * Prepare and send Direct Debit, Paid in Full, Settled in Full & Default correspondence to card members as required. * Archive incoming and out-going correspondence documents as required. * Achieve an accuracy score of 90% or greater through the Quality Assurance assessment process each month. * Upon request, action other collections related tasks and projects as and when required.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:* *
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- /Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best./
- /Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!/
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the sixth consecutive time and also received “Best Employer Malaysia 2016 for Women”. American Express Malaysia also won 16 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
/Best of the Best In House Contact Center / Contact Center of the Year (Gold)/
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Manager Inbound (Gold)
Best Manager Outbound (Gold)
Best Team Leader (Gold)
Best CCP Inbound (Gold)
Best CCP Outbound (Gold)
Best of the Best CCP (Gold)
/Join us and you’ll soon see why./
/ / .*
- Minimum SPM/STPM qualification, preferably with tertiary education.
- Any credit & recovery experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, Cantonese & English both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills, mature and patience in handling difficult customers.
- Good analytical skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Able to make sound decisions effectively and promptly.
- Must be able to work to deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Minimum, intermediary capability across standard Microsoft office platforms.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and commercial environments.
- Follow the market specific (local law) e.g. Settled In Full . Language: English
Title: Collections Specialist
Location: Malaysia-Wilayah Persekutuan-Kuala Lumpur
Requisition ID: 17005761