American Express Cardmember Merchant Inquiry Analyst - Japanese Speaking in Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
We are seeking for passionate, energetic and confident English and Native Japanese speakers who are responsible for bringing our brand to life, creating lasting relationship and enhancing the experience of our customers for a living. Launch your career by joining the Japan Card Member Maintenance and Inquiries (CMMI) Team within the Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) KL. CFN is a part of Global Servicing Network (GSN) and responsible for providing world-class service experience for card members. It encompasses servicing through calls and backend processing supporting card member disputes, maintenance, commercial servicing and merchant servicing.
Key Responsibilities: * Process card member submissions received from merchants * Liaise with the front end team on submission-related cases * Do outbound calls and follow up with merchant on submission inquiries or incomplete information * Do outbound calls to card members for submission-related enquiries * Do outbound enquiry calls to card members and banks if needed Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:* *
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- /Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best./
- /Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!/
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the sixth consecutive time and also received “Best Employer Malaysia 2016 for Women”. American Express Malaysia also won 16 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
/Best of the Best In House Contact Center / Contact Center of the Year (Gold)/
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Manager Inbound (Gold)
Best Manager Outbound (Gold)
Best Team Leader (Gold)
Best CCP Inbound (Gold)
Best CCP Outbound (Gold)
Best of the Best CCP (Gold)
/Join us and you’ll soon see why./
- Native Japanese or Native level Japanese language skills in writing, reading and speaking. Fluency in daily English speaking, reading and writing.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer; with minimum 2 years Japanese Call Center or customer-facing experience
- Able to deliver result in accordance with process guidelines
- Experience in data key entry-related jobs will be an advantage
- Good PC skills
- Pro-active team player
- Flexible to work on Malaysian public holidays when necessary 必須スキル：
- 日本人もしくはネイティブレベルの日本語能力を持つ方. 流暢な英語スキル.
Language: English, Japanese
Title: Cardmember Merchant Inquiry Analyst - Japanese Speaking
Location: Malaysia-Wilayah Persekutuan-Kuala Lumpur
Requisition ID: 17011941