Honeywell Production Control Supervisor in United States
Production Control Supervisor
· Responsible for leading, planning, organizing and controlling the
manufacturing processes to achieve goals / objectives.
· Ensure output meeting schedule/plan.
· Ensure the product meeting all quality / safety standards required for
· Ensure full utilization of manpower resources, equipment and machinery, tools
· Maintain good discipline.
· Work with Manufacturing Engineers, Test Engineers, Quality Engineers, HSE and
HOS for continuous improvement, process deployment and monitoring.
· Maintain high standards for Lean Manufacturing & Visual Control in the
Degree in Industrial Engineering or Electronics with 5 years related working
experience and at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
years of assembly / testing of CCA, including 3 years in team lead/supervisory
role in manufacturing environment is preferred.
Sigma Green Belt.
Ability to communicate with all levels effectively.
Demonstrate leadership skills and create positive work environment.
Excellent planning, controlling and problem solving skills
- Job ID: HRD994
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Penang MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.