American Express Service Delivery Manager in Malaysia
The role builds and manages relationships with either internal or external business partners to provide technical consulting on American Express Technology (AET) End User Computing (EUC) capabilities.
Functions / Responsibilities * Acts as a liaison between the AET, business partners and the internal/external EUC and Network Tower teams to provide technical solutions to meet business requirements. * Responsible for the technical direction of platform(s), providing consulting expertise, leveraging business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business value. * Responsible for overseeing issue resolution and facilitating closure of any technical or customer relationship issues. * Works with AET business partners to develop and evaluate business objectives and develop supporting business case for infrastructure projects. * Works with internal AET architects to identify technical solutions and business process improvements which are in line with the strategic direction. * Responsible for managing one or more highly complex technical projects where internal or external business partners are included as a key constituent for project success. * Ensures that platform(s) supported meet the business, technical and infrastructure needs by overseeing the health and well-being of the technical EUC infrastructure. * Manages (monitors and addresses) third parties work in terms of quality and adherence to standards. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:* *
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- /Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best./
- /Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!/
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the sixth consecutive time and also received “Best Employer Malaysia 2016 for Women”. American Express Malaysia also won 16 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
/Best of the Best In House Contact Center / Contact Center of the Year (Gold)/
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Employee Engagement (Gold)
Best Manager Inbound (Gold)
Best Manager Outbound (Gold)
Best Team Leader (Gold)
Best CCP Inbound (Gold)
Best CCP Outbound (Gold)
Best of the Best CCP (Gold)
/Join us and you’ll soon see why./
- 10 years of experience with Advance/Expert level knowledge of EUC technology.
- Knowledge of best practices in ITIL environment
- Adept in project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Call Center technologies such as call routing, recording, network infrastructure
- Experience with applications and tools management
- Experience with BCP and Crisis Management is a plus
- High level of productivity, analytical ability, attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with vendors and people across all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Typically holds a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience) Language: English
Title: Service Delivery Manager
Requisition ID: 17008578