Honeywell Regional Sales Leader in Malaysia
Regional Sales Leader
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Develop and manage operational aspects of ongoing Channel Sales projects. You will own high level coordination between multiple teams and manage a network of distributors. You will manage regional specific business plans and strategies that align with corporate initiatives for teams to ensure profitable growth. You will develop and maintain contacts with major customers within region. You will assist distributors in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans for major projects
Identify opportunities to fulfill the corporate strategy and meet changing market conditions
Lead team efforts to solve complex problems for the distributors and channel sales representatives
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by managing an efficient and effective Sales Channel function
20 Manage Channel Sales Activities
20 Plan and Manage Projects
20 Provide Customer Support
20 Facilitate Team Alignment
20 Review Status Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree with extensive experience, or advanced professional certification with significant experience in the field Valid Drivers' License
- Sales management with organizations involved with independent distribution channel sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of business drivers
- An ability to manage complex situations
- Significant (Management / Supervisory) experience
- Excellent organization & project management skills
- An ability to direct, lead, and motivate others
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD7890
- Category: Sales
- Location: MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.