Citi MYS_CTSM PG - Cash and Trade Processing Representative (Mandarin Competency-Urgent Hiring) in Malaysia
Primary Location: Malaysia
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17026452
• Perform day-to-day operational tasks in trade finance transactional processing or handle cash management processing.
• Deliver services in line with agreed service standards and turnaround time to meet customers' expectations.
• Ensure compliance with guidelines and policies governing trade finance / cash management operations.
• Provide technical support to Relationship Managers of various business units.
• A recognized tertiary qualification in Banking, Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Management.
• Candidates with 1 - 2 years work experience in international trade activities or trade finance / cash processing is
• Fresh graduates with a qualification of a second class upper honours degree are encouraged to apply.
• Ability to converse in other languages will be advantageous.
• Good PC software application knowledge.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Team player and able to work in highly challenging environment.
• Willing to work staggered hours or shifts.
• Applications should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• able to work in a high pressure working environment and also for long and flexible working hours as well as irregular
• Candidate must have a high level of maturity, positive mentality or attitude and also good interpersonal skills.
• Candidate must also be vigilant and attentive to details as well as polite while dealing with internal/external customers
and staffs from various departments and levels
Must be able to read and write in Chinese