Honeywell MES Business Consultant in Malaysia
MES Business Consultant
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) You will be the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for program cost, schedule and technical issues. You will lead prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and drive overall program performance.
Use your strategic thinking to help establish and implement direction for new business opportunities, products and processes
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region
15 Establish relationships
15 Provide business case generation support
20 Provide proposal support
20 Provide technical support
30 Drive the overall sales process
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Aerospace, Business Administration
- Strong management operating system that facilitates communication
- Ensures that departmental core competencies include continuous PE skill development.
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the ability to interact with our customers
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
- Persuade to influence other to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to discipline and application within the industry
- Significant experience in engineering
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD6900
- Category: Engineering
- Location: MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.