American Express Merchant Business Relationship Consultant (HK - Cantonese Speaking) in Malaysia
Key inbound phone contact point between Hong Kong Merchants and American Express answering approximately 30 calls per day.
- Resolving servicing inquiries to allow Merchants to focus on their day-to-day operations.
- Maintaining relationships with either new or repeated Merchants who contact American Express in a consultative approach.
- You will have the skills to handle difficult tasks with ease.
- Lucrative pay for performance paid on a monthly basis.
- Servicing Merchants from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm through the inbound phone channel
- 4 weeks of World Class classroom training.
- Continued with 8 weeks of on the job training
- A friendly passionate and competitive team environment that inspires each other’s growth.
- Access to an international leadership team that will work with you to succeed Language allowance.
- Great employee benefits including: Medical Insurance; Dental & Optical; Life Insurance; Housing and Car subsidies after 12 months of service.
- Strong internal growth opportunities with American Express World Wide.
Being able to work for the Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Malaysia 7 times in a row. Fresh Graduate? We are experts at training you to provide World Class Service... If you’re known for your dynamic personality and superior Cantonese & English communication skills we're interested in you!
You have a real passion for delivering World Class customer service.
- Ideally you'll have 18 months to 5 years previous customer service experience in a contact centre environment or; you will have previous experience in the Hospitality; Retail; Insurance; Real Estate or Financial Services sector.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Previous sales experience would be considered an advantage.
- You will have the ability to think on your feet; quickly solve issues and have superior Cantonese & English communication skills.
Title: Merchant Business Relationship Consultant (HK - Cantonese Speaking)
Requisition ID: 17008438