J&J Family of Companies MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON in Malaysia
Overall Purpose of Job
Plans, coordinates, and executes research programs conducted by Medical Affairs. Performs project management, safety reporting, data coordination/management and reporting/communication of results.
• Provide scientific and medical input into therapeutic area strategies and related products.
• Lead the development and implementation of various Medical Affairs initiatives including clinical research, medical education, clinical communications, scientific meetings and publications within project timelines and resources.
• Provide and discuss scientific data and timely respond to medical inquiries to ensure quality and accuracy of medical information.
• Develop and conduct therapeutic areas and product trainings to field force.
• Support the development, review and approval of education and promotional materials.
• Foster strong collaboration and professional partnership with both internal stakeholders and healthcare professionals.
• Maintain high ethical standards and ensure compliance in all aspects of medical affairs operations.
• Degree in Pharmacy / Life Sciences with preferably 2 years of medical affairs /clinical research / regulatory affairs work experiences in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Ability to work independently and proficient in handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Sound business acumen and ability to work effectively in cross-functional team.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and attentive to details.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)
Medical Science Liaison