American Express Inbound Call Specialist - Collections in Malaysia
Every one of our Collections Specialists represents the American Express Brand. They take their work personally because they’re more than a friendly voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. Be part of a Passionate Team who value your passion and unique personality. What You’ll Be Doing You'll be providing assistance, suggestions and solutions to our Customers to go through their difficult financial moment. You'll be providing assistance to our Outside Agencies to proceed with Collections Activity with our Customers.
- Provides accurate and timely response to Internal Amex, outside agencies inquiries, cancelled card members and Debt Purchaser via telephone and/or email.
- Process manual work lists according to operating guidelines, process settled in Full; Paid in Full, Bankrupt accounts.
- Update financial adjustments within designated time frames to the correct ledgers.
- Investigate and action card member disputes and provide feedback and/or outcome to requesting party.
- Accurate and timely payment of agencies via manual or auto invoices.
- Prepare and send Direct Debit, Paid in Full, Settled in Full & Default correspondence to card members as required.
- Understand and comply with all Sarbanes Oxley testing requirements; for example work list penetration timeliness, accelerated write accuracy and timeliness and agency invoice payment processing requirements.
- Achieve an accuracy score of 96% or greater through the Quality Assurance assessment process each month.
- Upon request, action other collections related tasks and projects as and when required.
- Voice Team Member will be responsible for handling first call resolution and closure of predominately external agency and some card member enquiries received through voice, email and written correspondence, with the objective to resolve service related items and the correct action regarding card member accounts.
- Fully trained in call behavior and meet all required market compliance training to accurately service incoming calls from external agency and card member from respective markets.
- Specialist is required to handling over the phone complaints and direct complainants to correct channel should complainants wish to escalate.
Do you have what takes to build a career here? * Customer service experience with exceptional listening and relationship building skills (2 years and above Call Centre / Hospitality Background Preferred) * Strong written and verbal communication * Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment * Proficient at multitasking and navigation in a Windows environment
Language: English, Mandarin & Cantonese
Title: Inbound Call Specialist - Collections
Requisition ID: 17009046