Schneider Electric Field Service Representative (HVAC / Cooling) in Malaysia
- Take ownership of providing high quality service and support to our clients in a timely manner remaining compliant to all safety, environmental and quality requirements
- Installation, assessment, testing, commissioning, maintenance and repair of critical cooling systems and associated equipment
- Field testing and repair of failed or damaged of CRAC, inRow AC, Chiller equipment and components
- Contribution to the delivery of exceptional 24/7 support offering through shared on call responsibilities
- Actively identify and promote sales opportunities that provide value to the customers installed systems and sites,
- Possess in Mechanical Engineering Degree or Diploma In Air Conditioning & Refrigerant
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of mission critical IT and industrial facilities is essential
- .An advanced understanding of Refrigeration Systems and/or the Critical Cooling business is highly regarded
- Ability and willingness to undertake local and interstate travel.
- Experience using test equipment including Scopemeters, Multimeters, Clampmeters and etc.
Primary Location: MY-Selangor
Unposting Date: Aug 2, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003MMX