Honeywell Business Growth Director in Malaysia
Business Growth Director
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Business Growth Director will be based in Kula Lumpur, Malaysia and will report directly to the
Aero Leader of HISB (Honeywell International Sdn Bhd). This position will have responsibility for the Operation and Management of the Program Management Office for Compliance.
In this role the position will have responsibility for the identification, management and implementation of projects linked with the continued expansion of business activities. This position is to support the improvement in the overall business performance and growth initiatives within the APAC region while ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies and tax requirements.
The major responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop & Maintain a Management Operating System to support the project implementation process.
- Set and achieve aggressive goals that are aligned with key operational metrics as detailed in the Aerospace Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensure complete / compliant documentation is kept and that entity remains compliant on all programs.
- Identify and execute on margin expansion projects such as but not limited to; cost per event, material consumption, material cost and leakage preventive programs. Implement a proactive MOS within these areas.
- Manage the coordination of key resources across various organisation and functions including IT deployment teams to ensure successful project implementation.
- Undertake regular reviews of Business activities and Processes.
- Complete Feasibility Reviews of potential projects prior to obtaining Leadership and Tax Manager Approval in line with the agreed MOS.
- Drive the introduction of change management resulting from Business process change and the consolidation of activities into HISB.
- Ensure continued compliance with all Customer, Regulatory & Government requirements and Company Policies and Procedures during the transition process.
Develop and implement a strong MOS and present at APAC and Leadership Team meetings as needed.
10 Develop & Maintain a Management Operating System
30 Set and achieve aggressive AOP goals
30 Identify and execute on margin expansion projects
10 Manage the coordination of key resources across various
20 Complete Feasibility Reviews of potential projects
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent business acumen including company, customer, competition, product and risk attribute appreciation.
- Comprehensive financial analysis skills that enable development and evaluation ofcomplex business transactions.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, consensus building capability, influencing skills and credibility with other functional areas and upper management; demonstrated ability to lead change in a complex organisation and manage across multiple sites.
- Ability to think strategically, to set a vision and goals and to scope tasks, then tactically execute; ability to simplify complex issues; results focused with successful record of accomplishments through skilleduse of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and problem resolution.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to play a key role in developing and implementing new systems and process improvements.
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities, and drive performance in a complex and demanding, highly matrixed environment.
- Requires excellent tolerance for ambiguity and must have excellent teaming integration skills.
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6914
- Category: Business Management
- Location: MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.