Mattel Associate Manager, Digital Marketing in Malaysia
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel’s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl®, Barbie®, Fisher-Price®, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Thomas & Friends®, among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us online at www.mattel.com.
To complete our Marketing department, we are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Lead who will be responsible of the eBusiness and digital marketing strategy for the SEA market, work closely with E-commerce team to drive sales on eBusiness channel and ensure digital excellence of all marketing activities.
This role requires business acumen to provide oversee our new e-commerce business (technology, operations, customer service, content strategy, web analytics, etc.) and business insight to oversee overall aspects of our digital strategy and derive digital initiatives to optimize traffic and improve conversion rate in digital channels.
Digital Operations Management:
- Develop processes, tools and recommendations to improve current processes that impact deliverables
- Document, maintain and manage the key strategic digital roadmap
- Track timing, milestones and budget of individual projects
- Manage the technical delivery of multiple Digital Marketing projects
- Act as an internal consultant on use of marketing technology and champion best practices & procedures.
- Act as communication liaison between business, agencies and all supporting teams
Media & SEO/SEM:
- Develop & implement social media strategy
- Develop digital content and editorial content plan
- Manage social listening, digital analytics and online consumer feedback to generate targeted marketing campaign
Digital Campaigns Management
- Assist marketing team to oversee digital campaigns focusing on overall mobile/email marketing, influencer strategy, social media, optimization, digital PR, and Search (SEO/SEM)
- Meticulous agency briefing and management to each brand strategic objective and adherence to brand guidelines
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Experience, Education & Skills
Education and experience
- Knowledge of digital and e-commerce business with 3-5 years’ experience
- Strong experience in project management with excellent planning skills and attention to details
- Good analytical skills with the ability to judiciously interpret data and make actionable recommendations
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated decision-making skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong creative drive, with the ability to multitask and motivate
Posting Title: Associate Manager, Digital Marketing
Requisition Number: 171807
Location: Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur SEAL
Zip Code: 59200
Job Category: Marketing