Honeywell ASEAN High Risk Specialist in Malaysia
ASEAN High Risk Specialist
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Purpose of the Job :
Develop assigned LOB sales within the region in coordination with Regional Sales Managers (TSM) and Key Account Manager (KAM). Prescribe and qualify solutions at end-customer level. Support the Territory Sales
Managers (TSMs) on technical understanding of products. Accompany TSMs on distributor and end user visits if necessary.
Main Responsibilities :
- Develop sales of assigned LOB products and meet sales targets
- Deploy and execute go to market strategy and agreed action plan for product(s) within regionin liaison with LOB leader and regional sales team.
- Working closely with sales team, identify opportunities, demonstrate their viability and set up the appropriate strategy to close the deal.
- Master technical aspects of assigned products to propose adapted solutions tocustomers
- Train sales forces on new products and provide technical expertise
- Take direct account management responsibility on specific market segments (if any) drivenby particular technical solutions
- Review sales performance on a periodical basis and recommend action in order to meetthe plan
- Proactively involve / lead efforts along product life cycle including launch, promotion anddiscontinuation.
Collect competitive information, pricing, and strengths and weaknesses of competition
30 Develop sales of assigned LOB products
20 Deploy and execute go to market strategy and agreed action plan for product
20 Identify opportunities
20 Propose adapted solutions to
10 Train sales forces on new products
Education Required :
- University degree in business administration OR engineering (Civil/Structural)
- Additional Marketing qualification is an advantage
Work Experience Required :
- 3 years customer-facing outside sales experience, preferably in the PPE industry,selling to end customers and distributors
- Experience in sales of products through indirect sales channels (distributors)
- Experience in B2B sector
Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required :
Good technical skills and understanding
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD7925
- Category: Sales
- Location: MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.