Ericsson MS Chief Operating Officer in Sunway, Malaysia
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
The role is responsible for driving best practice across the Managed Services(MS) contract and ensures that Ericsson fulfills its operational and financial contractual obligations towards our customers within the region and to Ericsson shareholders.
- To be end-to-end responsible for the Managed Services business.
- To manage the contract execution (cost, time, and quality) ensuring the fulfillment of all contractual obligations by Ericsson, the customer and third parties, to secure quality of service and profitability.
- To be responsible for the relationship management with Operator and therefore to act as the main interface for all service delivery towards the customer (internally and externally).
- To be responsible for escalation management in emergencies or critical incidents, and reporting incidents progress to Operator.
- To be responsible for following and improving the governance model with Operator to report the SLA and operational KPI performances as defined by the contract.
- To support the KAM organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales activities. To be responsible for identifying add-on sales opportunities and to support the account manager on pre-sales and contract negotiation.
- To manage MS COO organization in terms of competence, development, and motivation.
- To be ultimately responsible for executing the transition and transformation successfully in line with the Ericsson blueprint
Qualifications and competence
- Bachelor’s in EEE/ CSE/ Telecommunications Engineering degree from any reputed University.
- At least 10 to 15 years of working experience in relevant filed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical and operational management in the Telecom or IT Industry
- 3 Years of working experience in Managed Services Operations will be added as advantage.
- Leadership experience with large line organizations and leadership of change management programs
- Financial and business management acumen
- Thorough understanding of Ericsson Managed Services strategy, delivery focus areas and the methods processes and tools that will enable successful operations
- Customer Engagement Capability on SVP and C-level
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
- Ability & experience of managing teams diverse in location
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organization inBangladesh,whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry. Location of this position will be Sunway, Malaysia.
Follow us social media;
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || No Selection || Sunway || ServEng
Req ID: 202320