Ericsson Key Account Manager in Sunway, Malaysia
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) who wants to be part of our continuing journey towards the Networked Society. Through strategic thinking, business development and management of our resources you will enable a profitable business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, operations and objectives. In this role, you will be responsible for consolidated profit and loss as well as cash-flow. We are searching for a KAM that will act with confident authority and that takes accountability to develop the business relationships while actively contributing to making our customers successful.
- Generate profitable sales and develop long term business
- Develop and stregthen customer relationship and build loyalty
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Lead and develop industry leading sales teams
- Education: Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min years of experience: 7-10 years of experience in sales within the ICT industry with larger and more complex solutions. Minimum 5 years in leadership position
- You will be a person that excels at problem solving and critical thinking
- We are a global team and Cultural awareness is key
- Leadership and change management skills
- Your ability to enable teamwork and collaboration
- Financial acumen as well as Innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and result oriented
- You will be perseverant, as well as open minded, with a passion to win
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || No Selection || Sunway || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;
Req ID: 191757