Conduent Training Associate II in Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Training Associate II
- Responsible for designing, organizing and/or delivery training programs that meet defined business requirements. Responsible for sales, technical, product or other client training needs. May be responsible for program administration, including scheduling, communications, materials production, facilities coordination, and participant tracking.
- Provides administrative support to the learning and development function.
- Based on role, may also provide classroom training to internal or external audiences
- Intermediate level job with some work experience
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- May perform one or more of the following duties:
- Deliver face to face and virtual classroom training, creating a positive learning environment and ensuring that all delegates receive appropriate motivation, direction, coaching and feedback to achieve the learning objectives.
- Assembles and distributes course materials and teaching aids
- Answers routine inquiries regarding training courses and schedules
- Operates audio visual equipment during training programs
- Maintains administrative records related to training, such as schedules and rosters, and communicates this information through computer systems, files, or responding to phone or email inquiries.
- Identifies and communicates errors, gaps or inaccuracies in the training materials
- Works with vendors and other third party sources to coordinate technical or professional training offerings
- All other duties as assigned
Primary Location Malaysia-Selangor-Subang Jaya
Organization Commercial Sector
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 17011330