Schneider Electric Quality Assurance and Safety Manager in Shah Alam, Malaysia
- Customer Service
- Manage customers’ complaints drive the customer centricity within the entity
- Influence the decision process of their entity to always take into account the voice of the customers
- Contribute to improving customer satisfaction and achieving quality goals by defining, implementing and managing action plan
- Quality Excellence
- Drive the relevant quality programs and methods (root cause analysis, 8D, Lean 6 sigma, SPS, etc.) to ensure continuous improvement
- Maintain current quality certification
- Consolidate all Non Quality Costs and drive improvement actions
- Qualify the production of new range or new option.
- Guarantee the quality of the supplier deliveries
- Alert Management of problems and uncontrolled risks related to Equipment
- Quality System
- Advocate to drive and implement the Schneider quality policy, and global directives.
- Guaranty the Quality Management System and his application in the plant.
- Drive Quality Excellence from customer to customer .
- Safety, Health and Environment
- To act as a management representative in safety
- To adhere and maintain certification of 14001 and 18001
- To drive and ensure all safety related legal requirements are met
To drive and implement organizational objectives related with Health and Safety e.g. Ergonomics, Zero Waste to Landfill
Degree in any discipline (preferable in Engineering)
- 5 to 7 years with 2 to 3 years in internal audit knowledge.
- Passed the tests in internal audit course for ISO and OHSAS and EHS
- Experience in representing self as management representative
- Experience of working in manufacturing and project environment
- Exposure to customer interactions for Quality requirements desirable
- Fluent in spoken English
Primary Location: MY-10-Shah Alam
Unposting Date: Aug 12, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003MNW