Honeywell Channel Sales Rep in Shah Alam, Malaysia
_Channel Sales Rep_
Description Environmental and Energy Solutions (E&ES) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). E&ES provides integrated product solutions in heating and heating processes, ventilation, cooling and refrigeration, air purification, zoning, humidification, air conditioning, water controls and processes, electrical devices and systems, lighting control, switches, sensors and controllers. Our technologies are found in more than 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, and a multitude of manufacturing plants around the world. Customers include original equipment manufacturers, commercial, homeowners, contractors, retail, trade building managers, consulting engineers and distributors.
We are currently looking to recruit EP Project Sales Executive to be based out of our office in Shah Alam, Malaysia. This is a key role within the Malaysia E&ES Team that focuses on the EP project business development of Honeywell Electrical Products.
- Responsible for growing the project sales for the EP business in Malaysia.
- Responsible for increasing project pipeline, to be tracked and monitored in Salesforce.com in accordance with key goals and targets set in HPD.
- Understand the local markets and identify project opportunities where our businesses can succeed with current offerings in all market verticals (residential, hospitality, commercial).
- To focus on Influencers (owner, developer, enduser) and Specifiers (M&E consultant, architect, interior designer) with thoughtful communications to influence, negotiate, and collaborate on project specifications.
- To achieve the growth targets set for the business.
- Coordinate project opportunities with the EP Trade Distribution team, in terms of project sales fulfillment through the appropriate authorized distributor; with the ability to follow-through until project is closed.
- Undertake regular customer visits for ongoing product and sales training, joint sales calls, and open project reviews.
- Manage any channel conflict that may arise jointly with relevant parties involved, whether internal or external.
- Evaluating competitors in the local market.
_Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Diploma/degree in any field. Experience in business development, key account management, relationship building or marketing is preferred. • Proven track record preferably within the industry. • Excellent written and oral presentation skills. • Ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions clearly at all business levels. • Ability to work in diverse cultural and multi lingual environments. • Proactive mindset and able to work efficiently within virtual and distributed teams. • Willingness to travel as and when required.
Title: Channel Sales Rep
Location: MYS-SL-Shah Alam
Requisition ID: 00353436